Hei!

Does anyone know where you can buy Finnish beer in southern Ontario (if at all possible)? I live in Barrie but could go anywhere in the GTA to buy Finnish beer which I'd like to have for the Easter weekend.

Thanks!

Take care,
Laila

Views: 2630

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hei Laila!

The first place that came to mind was Bier Markt in Toronto but I called and asked but they do not have any. They do have a large selection of European beers from countries such as Iceland, Belgium, Germany etc.

Next place I called was LCBO on Bay street (Toronto), but no luck there. Then I called Beer Bistro (in Toronto) but again they told me they don't import Finnish beer.

Then I called Volo, Esplanade Bier Market, some other random LCBO locations and still could not find it.

But FINALLY I found some retailers that might be able to special order it. It is your best shot to contact these people:

Keep6Imports:
sales@keep6imports.com -> They will special order it for you!

I was unable to contact because they were closed. You can try them:
BEER BARONS (www.beerbarons.com)
5645 King Road,
Nobleton, Ontario
Canada L0G 1N0
Local:
905-859-5464
Toll Free:
1-877-965-0995

Roland and Russell Imports (Burlington):
I called them and they said if you email them a particular brand they may special order it for you!
sales@rolandandrussell.com

Sorry I could not be of much help but I am sure there's gotta be Finnish beer somewhere in Ontario!

Good Luck!

Aaron Lake

Hey Aaron!

Wow! I cannot believe that you went to all that trouble, absolutely phenomenal! You've made my day!

Thank YOU so very much!

Take care,
Laila

You are very welcome Laila! It was no trouble at all.

Kind Regards,

Aaron Lake

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

FinnGoods Introduction 1 Reply

With so many new followers here on Social Media, we would love to (re)introduce ourselves!FinnGoods is a family operated small business (est. 2012) located in Langley BC, Canada. We were both born…Continue

Tags: Marimekko, Arabia, Iittala

Started by FinnGoods Sales in Buy, Sell & Trade. Last reply by FinnGoods Sales Mar 16.

Occupational therapy work practise 1 Reply

Hi everyone! Is there possibly any occupational therapists here who work in Canada? Or do you know one? I'm an occupational therapy student looking for a work practise place from Canada.

Started by Eveliina in Miscellaneous. Last reply by Kanadan Sanomat Sep 13, 2023.

Bringing a piece of Finland to North America – The FinnGoods Story 1 Reply

With so many new followers here on Social Media, we would love to introduce ourselves!FinnGoods is a family operated small business (est. 2012) located in Langley BC, Canada. We were both born and…Continue

Tags: Kahvi, Licorice, Varrasleipä, Finntoast, Halva

Started by FinnGoods Sales in Buy, Sell & Trade. Last reply by FinnGoods Sales May 28, 2022.

Family

Genealogy going on with me. I'm looking for information about a person: Name: Jenny Ojalehto Luonua. b.10 Jun 1903. Pennsylvania. Parents: Herman Luonua and Maria Rapinoja Luonua.Continue

Started by Jouni Salminen in Miscellaneous May 29, 2021.

© 2024   Created by Kanadan Sanomat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service