Owen Svensson's Discussions (3)

Discussions Started (2) Replies Latest Activity

Official Finnish Translator in GTA

Hi Does anyone know a certified Finnish-English translator in the GTA? Thanks Owen

Started by Owen Svensson in Miscellaneous

1 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Tuula Lindholm

Frustrated job seeking

I'm hitting a brick wall with my quest for a job. I have an advanced degree in technology from Finland and I've been here for some months n…

Started by Owen Svensson in Miscellaneous

0 Dec 21, 2013

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Finnish and Swedish Christmas 2017 1 Reply

You can get your Finnish and Swedish products from FinnGoods shipped anywhere in Canada. We are located in Vancouver area and carry the most popular Finnish and Swedish products such as Organic Fazer…Continue

Tags: Finntoast

Started by FinnGoods Sales in Buy, Sell & Trade. Last reply by FinnGoods Sales Nov 10.

Voitimme Ruokakultuuriteko 2017

Congratulations to the team at Atelje Sotamaa for their recent Food Culture Award at the ELO Galassa! They won the top award for their design of Finnjavel Restaurant in Helsinki. Check it out on our…Continue

Started by Terryl Nielsen in Miscellaneous Oct 31.

Gold Prize for Atelje Sotamaa!

Atelje Sotamaa was recently awarded the top prize by The Bureau International des Expositions(BIE), in the category of 'Theme Development', at the World Expo 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan (…Continue

Started by Terryl Nielsen in Miscellaneous Sep 18.

Helsinki Design Week: Podcasts Available

Do you like to listen to podcasts? Saku Tuominen provides the second podcast highlighting aspects of Helsinki Design Week. The latest podcast is provided by Kari Korkman. Check…Continue

Started by Terryl Nielsen in Miscellaneous Sep 15.

© 2017   Created by Kanadan Sanomat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service