Millennium Research Group (MRG), located in Toronto, is a dynamic market research firm focused on the medical device, pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors. MRG provides its clients with actionable information through published reports and customized consulting services.
As a Medical Market Researcher, you will be directly involved in gathering and delivering data that will impact the way our clients run their businesses and enable our clients to compete more effectively in their market. MRG conducts research in over 50 countries worldwide. We are looking for highly motivated and goal driven individuals, who are looking for an exciting career opportunity in Medical Research.
• Contact medical facilities (hospital, clinics) to conduct primary research studies
• Be confident at answering medical procedure questions to study participants
• Perform audits of the data gathered
• Data entry
• Must be fully fluent in Finnish and English
• Excellent customer service and telephone communication skills
• Excel/spreadsheet skills
• Self motivated and has a 'can-do' attitude
• Knowledge of the medical device industry and Market Research methodologies an asset but not mandatory
Compensation will be $13 per hour. The working hours are 6am-1pm.
Applicants must be flexible with hours when required to accommodate the hours of our study participants.
The contract is approximately 2-4 weeks in length and we are looking for successful candidates to begin ASAP.
We thank all candidates for their interest. We will contact those who meet our qualifications. All other resumes will be kept on file in consideration for future opportunities.
To apply, please visit our website: www.mrg.net/careers or send your resume to email@example.com