Miscellaneous (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living in Montreal

Hello people living in Montreal! I'm moving to Montreal with my family on August. I would like to have some opinions on where to live? I w…

Started by Karolina

0 Apr 12, 2012

Living in Toronto

Considering living in Toronto, what are the safest areas that are not too expensive? Would greatly appreciate your help, thanks!

Started by Kaisa Nayak

2 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Hanna Peltoniemi-Fam

Graphic Designer looking for work in Toronto

Hi, I'm a Graphic Designer living in Finland, but I'm looking to move to Toronto for a while. Anyone got any tips about magazines, ad agenc…

Started by Marika Holmström

3 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Aaron Lake

Toronto region

Hi, I am planning to immigrate to Canada with my family and now we are looking for a city somewhere in Toronto region. We began to like a l…

Started by Anne-Mari

2 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Aaron Lake

Win Finnish Products!

Fill out a short survey about a proposed online store and win Finnish products! Prizes are as listed: (1) Nightwish Imaginaerum CD, (2) Nov…

Started by Anna Mirsch

0 Mar 19, 2012

Needed: English to Finnish Translator!

Deluxe® Digital Studios, a leading provider of quality subtitling, closed captioning and translation services for major motion picture stud…

Started by Julia Jones

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Anna Vartanyan

John Wirta, who he was? Where did he come from?

I've been trying to investigate my relatives in Canada. Once in a while I have found stories about communist activist/agitator called John…

Started by Timo Virta

0 Nov 2, 2011

I need the help of Canadian Finns

Hi/Moikka! I will write my thesis about Finns living in North-America, the languages they use and their attitudes towards languages I made…

Started by Bernhardt Mariann

5 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Johanna Kulmala

Finnish speaking Market Researcher position

Millennium Research Group (MRG), located in Toronto, is a dynamic market research firm focused on the medical device, pharmaceutical and bi…

Started by Leigh Chappell

0 Jul 20, 2011

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Finnish and Swedish Christmas 2017 1 Reply

You can get your Finnish and Swedish products from FinnGoods shipped anywhere in Canada. We are located in Vancouver area and carry the most popular Finnish and Swedish products such as Organic Fazer…Continue

Tags: Finntoast

Started by FinnGoods Sales in Buy, Sell & Trade. Last reply by FinnGoods Sales on Saturday.

Gold Prize for Atelje Sotamaa!

Atelje Sotamaa was recently awarded the top prize by The Bureau International des Expositions(BIE), in the category of 'Theme Development', at the World Expo 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan (…Continue

Started by Terryl Nielsen in Miscellaneous Sep 18.

Helsinki Design Week: Podcasts Available

Do you like to listen to podcasts? Saku Tuominen provides the second podcast highlighting aspects of Helsinki Design Week. The latest podcast is provided by Kari Korkman. Check…Continue

Started by Terryl Nielsen in Miscellaneous Sep 15.

Helsinki Design Week Begins! Sept.7-17, 2017

If you are travelling to Helsinki within the week, be sure to take in all of the unique designs by current firms and "new" designers. It is an event not to be missed!Continue

Started by Terryl Nielsen in Miscellaneous Sep 14.

© 2017   Created by Kanadan Sanomat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service